To Secure a Booking
- A reservation is kept for a limited time only.
- Payment: A cancellation deposit of 40-60% is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable not later than 30 days before arrival. If a guest cancels a booking, we will try to re-let Dreams and if successful will refund money received less any expenses. If we are unable to re-let Dreams we reserve the right to keep all money received except the refundable breakage/cleaning deposit.
- A refundable Breakage/Cleaning deposit is required (minimum R 1000 or a maximum of R 3500 depending on length of stay).
- A copy of South African ID or passport of the guest responsible for the booking.
- A "Conditions of Stay"/booking and information form has to be signed by guests and returned to owner to confirm a booking. This form gives detailed information about the above.
Dreams is suitable for mature and responsible guests looking for a relaxing holiday. Sorry - unfortunately we do not allow smoking, pets or visitors. Strictly no "partying".