Look Out for Upcoming Specials
Sign Up for the Newsletter
to be first to know about our next
(Newsletter is emailed approximately once every 3 months)
Generous discounts are given for longer stays depending on length of stay, season and number of guests. Discounts might be given also for shorter stays if less than 6 guests. When you send an enquiry we will revert with a quote.
Standard Rates 2015 and 2016:
Dreams is rented out as a full unit sleeping a maximum of 6 guests. Children of all ages are welcome and considered guests.
Mid season 2015 : R 1500 per night (February - November, except Easter holiday which is peak season)
Peak season 2015/2016: R 2100 per night (December 2015/January 2016, Easter holiday)
Mid season 2016 : R 1600 per night (February - November, except Easter holiday which is peak season)
Bed linen and towels are not included in the rate above but can be rented for an additional fee of R70 per person per stay/set. Beach towels are not rented out.
Minimum stay is normally 2 nights. Enquiry about minimum stay during Christmas, New Year, Easter, school holidays and long weekends.
Dreams accommodates a maximum of 6 guests. Children of all ages are considered guests.
Click on link for a quote/reservation or contact Catarina Chemaly:
Skype name: Catarina.Chemaly
For urgent enquiries you can phone +973 33 22 77 96
To Secure a Booking
- A reservation is kept for a limited time only.
- Payment: A cancellation deposit of 40-60% is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable not later than 30 days before arrival. If a guest cancels a booking, we will try to re-let Dreams and if successful will refund money received less any expenses. If we are unable to re-let Dreams we reserve the right to keep all money received except the refundable breakage/cleaning deposit.
- A refundable Breakage/Cleaning deposit is required (minimum R 1000 or a maximum of R 3500 depending on length of stay).
- A copy of South African ID or passport of the guest responsible for the booking.
- A "Conditions of Stay"/booking and information form has to be signed by guests and returned to owner to confirm a booking. This form gives detailed information about the above.
Dreams is suitable for mature and responsible guests looking for a relaxing holiday. Sorry - unfortunately we do not allow smoking, pets or visitors. Strictly no "partying".
Availability for 2015
Dates already booked/unavailable in red. Arrival and departure days indicated in half/triangular blocks.
Please note that the public holidays and school holidays are displaying as found on http://www.gov.za/aboutsa/schoolcal.htm#y2015 at the time of adding it to this page. The dates might have been changed and Dreams can not be held responsible for incorrect information.
If you would like to make a booking or have an enquiry about making a booking please click on one of the links below to send an email:
For a correct quote please complete all the information "pre loaded" (Name, telephone number, number of guests - adults and children -, date of arrival and date of departure).
We usually respond within a few hours (except Sundays).
If you have not received a response within 24 hours we have either not received your email or our response has found its way into your spam/junk folder.
For urgent enquiries you can phone +973 33 22 77 96.