Page 5 of 5
- Children of all ages are welcome! A cot, high chair, baby bath and potty can be arranged if requested.
- Puzzles and games for children and adults. Books (English, Swedish and German) and magazines.
- Get ideas to outings looking in the comprehensive information and activity file.
- A satellite dish is installed but remember to bring your own decoder.
- Warm blankets and oil heater available in winter. A Beach umbrella is available for summer.
- Bed linen a nd towels are not supplied unless the guests request so when making a booking. An addition fee will be charged for every person whishing bed linen and towels (see Rates). Beach towels are not supplied.
- Dreams is graded 3 stars by TGCSA (the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) and is a member of the local Hangklip-Kleinmond and Cape Town Tourism Bureaus.
- Sorry, strictly no smoking, pets or visitors allowed.
- Please note that Dreams is a double storey house with stairs both inside and outside (see photos). There is also a balcony where no children are allowed unattended.