Dreams Holiday Home Offers Accommodation in Pringle Bay
Dreams is a spacious and neat self-catering holiday house accommodating up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms.
This is a perfect family getaway and children of all ages are welcom! Dreams is situated in a beautiful unspoilt area surrounded by mountains, fynbos and sea.
Dreams is ideally located close to the beach - only 100 meters or 3 minutes walk. The river mouth which is the best spot on the beach for children is also close.
To be able to zoom in and out on this map click here.
Dreams is located 1 hours drive (67km) from Cape Town International Airport at 685 Bernard Road in Pringle Bay. Pringle Bay is situated along the Whale Coast in the Cape Overberg area, in Western Cape, South Africa.
For a "preview" of the beautiful drive click here.
Click on the photo to get more information and photos of the rooms.
Dreams Pringle Bay accommodation all rooms.
Dreams holiday home bedrooms and bathrooms.
Dreams accommodation livingroom and TV room.
Dreams holiday accommodation kitchen, dining room and braai/BBQ.
Dreams family holiday home outside.
Dreams beach holiday home extra information.
Bedrooms - Holiday Accommodation for up to 6 Guests
Dreams has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is on the first floor while the other bedrooms are next to each other on the bottom floor.
Main bedroom - Holiday Accommodation for 2 Guests
The main bedroom has sea and mountain views. A sliding door leads out to the covered balcony. Next to the bedroom is a spacious bathroom with shower and bath.
Queen size bed, ceiling fan, cupboard and chest of drawers, paintings, balcony, views, blanket and heater in winter.
Bottom Bedrooms - Holiday Accommodation for 4 Guests
Two bedroom next to each other on the bottom floor. Both bedrooms have sliding doors leading out to a covered stoep/veranda. These bedrooms share a large bathroom with shower.
Two single beds that be pushed together to make a “king size” bed. Ceiling fan, chest of drawers, paintings, veranda, blankets and heater for winter.
Two single beds and space for cot – available upon request. Cupboard, ceiling fan, veranda, paintings blankets and heater for winter.
Children of all ages are welcome at Dreams! This is the perfec place close to the beach for a family getaway.
The spacious living room has both sea and mountain views. A sliding door leads out to the covered balcony. Relax in the lounge suite reading one of the many books available. Browse one of the magazines while listening to the sea. Challenge someone in a board game or puzzle found at Dreams.
Watch a movie in the TV room next to the living room. Channels SABC 1, 2, 3 and e are available. If you bring your decoder you have access to your own favourite channels. The TV room have a balcony and views.
Kitchen, Dining Room and Outdoor Braai/BBQ
The open-plan kitchen has mountain view and is fully equipped. You will find everything your need for cooking, braaing and baking. Extra cupboards and drawers available for your own supplies.
- Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, electrical oven, four plate gas hob.
- Plenty of crockery, cutlery and bowls. High quality pots and pans.
- Dishwashing liquid, sponges, cleaning agents etc are supplied.
Braai to the sound of the sea! The braai/BBQ is under roof and conveniently next to the dining room and kitchen. Next to the built in braai is space for the outdoor teak table and chairs. Spice your dishes with some fresh rosemary or thyme from the garden.
Please note the stairs from braai place to the garden do not have a rail.
There is a single garage with extra space for beach accessories and bicycles. The front area is paved with space for several cars.
The back garden is fenced in. Landscaping was done to the garden May 2014 and lawn is growing back.
All rooms at the first floor (living room, TV room and main bedroom) have access to the covered balcony and views of sea and mountains.
The two bottom bedrooms have access to the veranda that links onto the braai area.
The dining room has access to the braai area.
There is an outdoor shower and washing line available.
Holiday Accommodation with lots of space for the whole family.
- Children of all ages are welcome! A cot, high chair, baby bath and potty can be arranged if requested.
- Puzzles and games for children and adults. Books (English, Swedish and German) and magazines.
- Get ideas to outings looking in the comprehensive information and activity file.
- A satellite dish is installed but remember to bring your own decoder.
- Warm blankets and oil heater available in winter. A Beach umbrella is available for summer.
- Bed linen and towels are not supplied unless the guests request so when making a booking. An addition fee will be charged for every person whishing bed linen and towels (see Rates). Beach towels are not supplied.
- Dreams is graded 3 stars by TGCSA (the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa).
- Sorry, strictly no smoking, pets or visitors allowed.
- Please note that Dreams is a double storey house with stairs both inside and outside (see photos). There is also a balcony where no children are allowed unattended.