Dreams Holiday Home in Pringle Bay
Dreams is a neat and spacious self-catering holiday house accommodating up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Dreams is situated in a beautiful unspoilt area surrounded by mountains, fynbos and sea. Dreams is ideally located close to the beach - only 100 meters or 3 minutes walk. The river mouth which is the best spot on the beach for children is also close.
To see where Dreams is located visit http://daydreams.maphost.co.za/
Dreams is located 1 hours drive (67km) from Cape Town International Airport at 685 Bernard Road in Pringle Bay. Pringle Bay is situated along the Whale Coast in the Cape Overberg area, in Western Cape, South Africa.
Dreams has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is on the first floor while the other bedrooms are next to each other on the bottom floor.
The main bedroom has sea and mountain views. A sliding door leads out to the covered balcony. Next to the bedroom is a spacious bathroom with shower and bath.
- queen size bed
- ceiling fan
- oregon pine cupboard
- chest of drawers
- oil painting
- blanket & heater in winter
The two additional bedrooms are next to each other on the bottom floor. They each have two single beds. In one of the bedrooms the single beds can be pushed together to make a "king size" bed.Sliding doors lead out to a covered stoep/veranda. The bedrooms share a large bathroom with shower.
2 single beds (can make "king size")
- Chest of drawers
- Ceiling fan
Blankets/heater for winter
- 2 single beds
- Ceiling fan
- Oil painings
- Cot available upon request
- Blankets/heater for winter
The living room on the first floor is spacious with sea and mountain views. A sliding door leads out to the balcony. Relax in the lounge suite reading one of the many books available to guests. Challange someone in a game or build one of the puzzles found at Dreams.
Watch a movie in the TV room next to the living room. A satellite dish is installed but you need to bring your own decoder. SABC 1, 2, 3 and e is available without decoder. The TV room has views and balcony.
Kitchen, Dining Room and Outdoor Braai/BBQ
The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped and has mountain view. Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, electrical oven and a four plate gas hob is available. There is plenty of crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, bowls etc for cooking and baking. Dishwashing liquid, sponges, cleaning agents etc are supplied.
The dining room is spacious and has a 8 seater table.Next to the dining room is a built-in braai/ BBQ.
Braai to the sound of the sea! The BBQ area is under roof and next to it is an area to sit. Teak table and chairs are available. Spice your dishes with some fresh rosemary or thyme growing in the garden.
The garden at the back of the house is fenced in, the trees are newly planted and do therefore not yet offer much shade. All rooms on the first floor (living room, TV room and main bedroom) have access to the covered balcony. All rooms at the bottom floor (the two bedrooms and dining room) has access to the veranda or braai/ BBQ area. Braai to the sound of the sea and spice your food with some of the fresh rosemary and thyme growing just below the steps in the garden.
An outdoor shower and washing line is available. A single garage is available for the guests and in front of the house is a large paved area with plenty of parking space.
- Children of all ages are welcome! A cot, high chair, baby bath and potty can be arranged if requested.
- Puzzles and games for children and adults. Books (English, Swedish and German) and magazines.
- Get ideas to outings looking in the comprehensive information and activity file.
- A satellite dish is installed but remember to bring your own decoder.
- Warm blankets and oil heater available in winter. A Beach umbrella is available for summer.
- Bed linen a nd towels are not supplied unless the guests request so when making a booking. An addition fee will be charged for every person whishing bed linen and towels (see Rates). Beach towels are not supplied.
- Dreams is graded 3 stars by TGCSA (the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) and is a member of the local Hangklip-Kleinmond and Cape Town Tourism Bureaus.
- Sorry, strictly no smoking, pets or visitors allowed.
- Please note that Dreams is a double storey house with stairs both inside and outside (see photos). There is also a balcony where no children are allowed unattended.