What to do in Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch is 60km (about 50-60 minutes) drive from Pringle Bay. In Stellenbosch and vicinity you can:
Go for a walk in the beautiful and historical town of
, visit the botanical garden, Oom Samie se Winkel, the unique village museum, one of the many gift shops or galleries. Stellenbosch
- Do brandy or cheese tasting or visit one of the numerous vine farms for wine tasting.
- Play golf at Stellenbosch or De Zalze Golf Clubs.
- Treat yourself to a meal at one of the many restaurants or visit the Moyo for an African experience.
- Do horse riding, quad biking, paint ball or a tour in a hot air balloon.
Visit the Cheetah Outreach project and watch the world’s fastest animal up close either from “the other side” of the fence or from the inside with the option of touching a living cheetah. Or visit the Tygerberg Zoo,
, Giraffe House or a Crocodile Farm. Lion Park
- Visit the Butterfly World where you can walk in the tropical set up surrounded by free flying exotic butterflies, monkeys, duikers, birds and reptiles – an amazing experience both for young and old.